Friday, May 27, 2011

So it's been awhile.

Wow, I feel like a woman returning to her career after she just took maternity leave. Its been forever and a decade since I've last written on here.

Well whats new? I've enlisted in the Navy and am currently residing at Naval Nuclear Power Training Command in Charleston South Carolina. I'm studying to be an Electrician's Mate in the Nuclear Field. Most likely I'll be a reactor operator on nuclear powered submarines. Yes.

I definitely enjoy being in the Navy, but I'm finding myself questioning a lot of things that I believe in. Things such as theology, politics, what my favorite color is, who would win in a cage fight, Tesla or Edison. You know, things like that. Don't worry I haven't turned into a heathen or anything like that. I'm still a fan! And don't worry, I haven't turned into some tree hugging liberal. I still watch Nascar, and think we should keep pumping carbon emissions everywhere we can. For fun. You know, for a good time. The thrill... And don't worry, my favorite color is still orange, and I think Tesla did win in a cage fight.

My perspective of things are just changing. That is usually the case when you move into a new place with new people who have different perspectives on things. I think that especially being in the military, you see this even more, because you are introduced to people from all over the place. It definitely a learning experience. A good one.

When I'll start figuring things out, hopefully I'll be able to find the words to blog them. I think that's all I have to say about this. H's and K's to everyone!

8 comments:

Libbers said...

Good to hear from you!!
I've found more and more that when I have a bad attitude.. or when I feel like something isn't right or isn't fair... or really just in many circumstances in life, that the problem isn't so much that THING, whatever it may be, but it's my perspective.
There are obviously exceptions to that rule, but by and large, most times when I am upset about something, it just takes a shift in perspective to make it all right again.
That's a little different than what you were talking about, but it's just what I had to share about it. I am a BIG fan of changing perspectives!! It takes maturity, and when I see people who can do that, it makes me respect them all the more. Keep on learning!!!

And keep on updating us!! Dang it!

Frater YShY said...

Allowing yourself to question everything will allow one to discover oneself. Don't stop the process, let it come.

Good luck.

Sutleress said...

If we didn't question everything and listen to others perspectives we would never learn or evolve as humans or individuals. Hope the Navy is working out.

http://sutleress.blogspot.com

Jim said...

which often Office 2007 downlaod handles the way Web hosting place coupled with browsers can simply closely with so that you can preserve "state" advice -- efficiently, the matter a fresh precessing set up is about inside a particular time frame. We've can be utilized, for example, to set quite a few Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 valuable within a e-commerce e-commerce computer software. "When the client hope to obtain this remedies inside private searching holder, a web cell phone browser delivers the attached point out Microsoft office 2007 information for the picked out check-out Web-site to obtain management

Christopher Andrew said...

You know Phil, Starbucks did the same thing for me. I loved this post. I hope you are healthy, happy, and well.

Unknown said...

According to reports from the revolutionary htc phone deals will continue to receive the same screen htc one deals resolution. Another reason why Apple would not change its resolution is that it is usually a problem with the application development. Although the Samsung Galaxy S4 DealsG supports retina display, but most interface applications "that holds old phones in Samsung Galaxy S4 Deals mind. There are very few applications that were written only for Apple's Retina exhibitions.htc m8 deals. know the real answer to all these questions, this article will go through everyday materials commonly blogs about the characteristics of the rumors have the htc phone deals as well as the features users think of from the beginning in the first generation of iPhone.

http://www.iphone5sdealsuk.co.uk/
http://www.eappleiphone5bestdealss.co.uk/
http://www.esamsunggalaxys4dealsuk.co.uk/
http://www.samsunggalaxys4deals-uk.co.uk/
http://eappleiphone5bestdeals.co.uk/
http://www.esamsunggalaxys4deals.co.uk/
http://www.yessamsunggalaxys4deals.co.uk/
http://www.htc-one-deals.co.uk/
http://www.htconem8.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Anything Electrical is proudly your friendly electricians Charleston SC. We are a proud team of highly trained Managers and professionally skilled electricians. Our Team has unmatched keenness to the details of your needs because we understand that minor faults may lead to disasters. We also understand the technicality of your needs that’s the reason why we match them with our superb technical expertise. Regardless of whether you are calling us in for a small or a big job, we put the same amount of dedication and value to the services we render.

gebze evden eve nakliyat said...

Yıllardır hizmet veren firmamız Kocaeli Gebze bölgesinde müşterilerine sıradışı özelliklerde bir taşıma işlemi sunmakta ve beğeni toplamaktadır. İleri derecede güvenlikli eşya taşıma işlemimiz ile sorunsuz bir nakliye yapmaktayız. Baloncuklu naylon ile eşyaları sarıyor, konusunda uzman mobilyacılar ile dolaplarınızı söküp takıyoruz. Gece gündüz yollarda eşyalarınızı zamanında teslimat yapmak için çalışıyor, kamyonlarımız ile sürekli yol alıyoruz. Kapalı kasa olan bu araçların içleri eşya taşıma işlemleri için özel olarak dizayn edilmiştir. Sizlerin bize emanet ettiğiniz malzemeleriniz için özellikle titiz davranıyor, her daim iyi işler çıkarıyoruz. Şehirler arası taşımalarda parsiyel olarak verdiğimiz fiyatlarla ile sizlere uygun bir taşıma imkanı sunuyoruz. Uygun ve kaliteli taşıma işlemleriniz için bizleri arayabilirsiniz.
kurtköy evden eve nakliyat
şekerpınar evden eve nakliyat
içmeler evden eve nakliyat
aydınlı evden eve nakliyat
Orhanlı evden eve nakliyat
Şifa evden eve nakliyat
güzelyalı evden eve nakliyat
esenyalı evden eve nakliyat
çayırova evden eve nakliyat
mutlukent evden eve nakliyat